Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I remember

I still remeber how i told my friends thatlove only happens in movies I thought they were fools for loving....till i met you.

I still rewmember how i ddnt know how to deal with all i was feeling till u drew me out of it, yes you thought me that love was about knowing i was loved ,you touched my soul not because you wanted to but becuase that was all u ever knew how to.
I still remember when you told me that relationship wasnt just about romance but about friendship .You thought me how to be free with you, you let me into the inner most experiences of you charred childhood.

I still remember how you told me that you had stopped seeing me as you girlfriend but as your best friend.You told me that you felt like you had known me all your life and i felt like i belonged with you.

I still remeber the endless nights of passion you thought me what it really was ,you showed how to enjoy it and how to expres it .You made me realise that sex wasnt just for pleasure it was a communion,its was communication

I remember loving u , i just loved u
I still remember all the email u sent to me last thing everyday b4 u close from work,and how it used to brighten my day first thing every morning.
I still remeber how you called me by 6am just to tell me you were passing your babys house (me) on your way to work it was always a wake up call i looked forward to.
I still remember how you would tower over me like my body guard and how ur friedns called me ur hand bag.
I still remember our early morning long walks on sundays .I still remember how you look at me like you were lost to the world,i still remember how called me "baby" and each time it sounded like i was just hearing it for the 1st time.

I still remember how the overnightbeard growth on ur cheeks felt, and the feel of ur skin cut scalp .
I remember our frequent fight ,i remebr how we argued over everything,

I remember how u changed and turned into a monster (i almost felt like i ddnt know u)I remember how u withdrew and how we stopped communicating.

I remember how i complained about how much you had changed and the day you told me we needed some time apart to think things through.

I remember how you kept on calling me and i felt you were mocking me and stopped taking your calls.

I remeber the day i ended it even though i ddnt want to (all i jsu wanted was for you to beg me),how i cried ..for days i just cried ,when i saw ur number on my phone i cried ,i ddnt wanna pick it and i cried,
i missed you and yet i cried.

I remember how i came few months later and met some other girl ,you had already moved on and then i cried again.

I remember how u came few months ago begging me to have you back ,how stupid did you think i am ?Did u think id always be there waiting?

I remember when i moved on ,i couldnt possibly go back to you ,only dogs go back to their vomit...
Now u stalk me ,u bug me call my fones come at odd times im really fed up...gimme a break bro..

I still think of you all the time and from time to time and i remember....

5 comments:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

"dogs dont go back to their vomit"

that says it all

i feel for him sha

Bold and Beautiful said...

Dogs do go back to their vomit ,i have a dog.

Anonymous said...

i feel you, but something in life are not to be throw away, what might be your somehow finds it's way back to you....dont throw it away the second time...what was lost has been found...the bound will only get stonger..!

Anonymous said...

I like ur blog it sounds fresh and personal .i would be back .By the way do u still like this guy? Please update.

Anonymous said...

im glad u have moved on girl.. wetin enter the bobo's brain before...? now he is stalking like there is no tommorow.. !! hope yur good tho, and sticking to ur guns..