Friday, September 7, 2007

Blind date!!!!!!

So i had this blind date last wednesday....some guy my cousins been trying to hook me up with..he calls me up a couple of times and then we finally decide to meet on Wednesday.About a quarter past 6 he calls me up and tells me he is really neck deep in work and wont be able to drive me home ,im like ..kool lets hook up some other time and he is like no we should definetly meet even if its for a few minutes .

My best friend calls me to know where am at (i originally ddnt want to tell her) so i tell her im havin a blind date with some guy she should come and join us later at least have free dinner...... So i do all the make up ,gloss my lips and im looking drop dead sexy (well my view) .We had originally agreed to meet in some eatery (cheap skate).He gets there and calls me ,i get there and see some guy outside staring at me and i was almost panicking thinking he is d one (cos the guy ugly no be small).Anyway i get into the eatery and some how i walk up to the cutest guy i can see and he is the one.,i see dis sweet fresh nice looking bobo (nna ..d guy dikwa very fresh).Kinda cute u know.So we get talkin abt his job his work hours (JUST ABOUT HIM).By like 10 mins i was fed up.
At this pont i send Best Friend an sms to come save me cos i was really gettin bored .He was just talking and all the talk was boring about consulting , Taxation ,projects and his terrible long work hours etc ...he was the one talking .He was just talking abt his job,well by now i had seen we ddnt really have much in common nothing to tlk abt so i was just being the pefect audience and hoping best friend wld show upto gimme some breather ,he is a complete nerd. A cute nerd , Doesnt look it though ,most nerds are usually cute they say. All these while he hasn't asked me if id like to eator like to have a drink or anything ,so im like thank God atleast we would do that when BF comes so we could all have dinner together .Finally...the long awaited BF arrives we do the intros and i say thank God i have been waitin for u to have my dinner .Then i ask her if she has had anything to eat (like i ddnt know).The moment i asked her that ,the guy just got up and said he had to go that he had some dealines to meet b4 the next morning .Im in shock ,he just gets up and walks out to my utter amazement ...no dinner, no drink nada.

What kind guy is that ?someone please answer me.If he ddnt want to buy for her he would have bought for me naaaaa .

Someone said he is prob a jew guy i.e not a player ..not used to the woman game .I told them this isnt abt being jew ,its abt courtesy , jew guys still have manners. This kin guy fit carry pesin comot go embarass am ooo. My dear i just dont know, infact jew guy go wan spend his last cent to impress chics .

Its so crazy cos the bobo is too fresh not to know the right thing .

1 comment:

An-Igbo-Dude said...

Maybe u were too much for him.
But u could have asked for a drink or just go pay for one
i'm sure he would feel compelled to if u had walked up to the counter to buy a drink or even the food sef.

just my thought though, maybe na jew man true true