Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Christmas in Dubai

I started my Vacation last week and am in some shitty cybercafé and am almost getting frustrated. I haven’t entered a café in like 5 years and sitting here wondering y people cant just get their business right…na wa ooo .

Between…am spending my Christmas in Dubai as I intend to go and shop and hear they are doing some sort of shopping festival at this time of the year. So I need advise on anywhere I could go to get
GOOD things at an affordable price, then any other ideas you guys might have I would appreciate …also to do some sight seeing, please please please am waiting for suggestions .It will really be appreciated.

Do have a beautiful christmas guys and may all of Gods tremendous blessing overtake u in the year to come, I know 2008 would be a wonderful year…..am out…this café is just annoying.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas! Do you like 80s music? Come to my 80s music place,
myitalodisco.blogspot.com

Afrobabe said...

Merry christmas and have fun.

Kawana Aminata Oliver said...

Happy New Year ;-)

Anu boy said...

happy new year to you madam.....

An-Igbo-Dude said...

happy new year B&B
christmas don finish ooo..
u never come back?

Red Puree said...

Happy new year my darling. Dont be lazy like moi. come back here and update sharp sharp..:-).miss you and hope to read something here soon.

Anu boy said...

Where are you Madam???

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hope you enjoyed your shopping in Dubai. They have that shopping festival every winter. How was your experience?

First time here!

Anonymous said...

dubai sounds fun